HELP US DEVELOP BETTER SOFTWARE!
We are committed to making our products better every day and it isn’t possible without the help of our users like you.
By allowing to collect non-personal information about your website and server configuration, you can help us understand different possibilities and test our products better.
We thank you in advance for enabling this option 🙂
WHAT EXACT DO WE COLLECT?
We anonymously check the following parameters:
- Whether SSL certificate is installed
- The version of Curl SSL
- Version of Curl
- If site is using external object cache
- Is GD extension available
- Is Imagik Extension available
- If the wp-content directory is writable
- MYSQL version
- PHP version
- PHP ini settings
- The server software
- Version of WordPress installed
- WordPress Language
- Timezone set in WordPress
- If a website is WordPress Multisite installation
- Whether wp_debug is enabled
- Whether wp_debug_display is enabled
- If the xmlreader exists
- URL of the Website
- List of active plugins
- Active theme
- Brainstorm Force updater version
- Settings of Brainstorm Force products
- If zip_installed is enabled
- Is script_debug enabled
By collecting this non-personal information, we develop better, more compatible software and serve our customers betters
HOW TO ENABLE/DISABLE USAGE TRACKING?
You will see an admin notice that will allow you to enable usage tracking.
You can manually allow tracking anytime from Settings > General > Usage Tracking. Tick the checkbox and save the changes. In case you wish to disable it, you can hit the same checkbox.